It is fair to say that indoor living walls or vertical gardens are not new. They have been around for thousands of years but in a more natural environment.
However, it is now when it is becoming fashionable to create one in urban environments.
If you are a professional who works in the world of architecture, you cannot stay out of this trend, as the shift towards green architecture is becoming more and more popular among commercial and residential property owners.
Today we will talk specifically about what are the main reasons to add an indoor Living Wall in any home and the boost it will give to your professional career to be able to show your clients how this would work in their environments through 3D Renderings.
If your clients are interested in greening up their place, but they are not convinced of how it would look, or they think their space is too small, it is time to offer them the opportunity to visualize it through a 3D Render. Of course, the use of architectural 3D rendering in the effort to “green-up” any construction project has many benefits and contributes to the ecological cause.
Since not all of us have the critical eye to be able to see an indoor living wall in the middle of the dining room or the kitchen, it is necessary to be able to offer clients an option to visualize this desire.
3D rendering will be a great help for your clients to join this wave of eco-friendly architecture, and you will give your clients a plus in your service that will, in fact, make a difference.
Tell us about your project ideas or just say hello. We are here to bring your projects to life.
Here are five reasons to consider adding an indoor living wall into your home:
- Natural stress reducer: Research has shown that plants in the home can reduce people’s stress by nearly 40%, as they remind us of the outdoors, nature, and a slower pace of life, instantly calming us down.
- Increased output: If you are thinking about adding an indoor living wall to your office, we have great news for you. Psychologists have found that in addition to oxygenating the air, bringing some flora into the workplace can improve worker satisfaction and increase productivity by as much as 15%.
- Improved mood and outlook: Having plants at home and in the house greatly improves people’s mood and reduces the likelihood of stress-related depression. Flowers and ornamental plants increase positive energy levels and help people feel confident and relaxed.
- Creates a healthier environment: Plants are powerful creatures, but not only because they improve our indoor environment by improving air quality, increasing humidity, removing carbon dioxide and other toxic chemicals, and much more. They also have a positive impact on our physical and psychological health.
- Improved air quality: For those in urban areas, it’s all too easy to spend too much time indoors, working, relaxing, and socializing in an enclosed, air-conditioned environment with pollutants that can affect our health. Plants purify the air by filtering out these pollutants, as well as carbon dioxide, and releasing oxygen into the atmosphere, according to a NASA study on reducing indoor air pollution.
These are just a few of the many benefits that adding an indoor living wall can have on your home life.
Increased oxygen levels will help you stay awake and alert so you can be more productive at work and at home.
If you are interested in green architecture, we recommend you read our blog post “How 3D Rendering promotes green home building”, where we mention how our technology contributes to this cause.
Follow us on Instagram to learn more about this service and to see the projects of our satisfied customers. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.
You can check out our Houzz profile to see all of our projects!