- September 4, 2021
- Architectural Rendering, Building, Inspiration
How 3D rendering promotes green home building
This eco-friendly movement, increasingly stronger and more real, is also manifested in the architecture and design industry, motivating the construction and implementation of projects that prioritize the well-being of the planet above all else.
Today, professionals are increasingly attracted to working on more sustainable projects. This new trend offers numerous benefits to both homeowners and communities.
Basically, green home building is about constructing environmentally friendly and energy-efficient buildings, reducing waste materials and optimizing space for development.
It also refers to the construction of buildings that are flexible in use, comfortable and designed for a long life.
Tell us about your project ideas or just say hello. We are here to bring your projects to life.
Eco-friendly 3D rendering
Of course, using architectural 3D rendering in the effort to “green-up” any construction project has many benefits and contributes to the eco-friendly cause.
The technological evolution of 3D rendering in all its formats has enabled professionals of the construction and design industry to keep up with this latest trend by creating 3D green building models that help present and develop sustainable 3D designs in a variety of innovative ways.
Most importantly, 3D renders allow you to visually highlight and explain the sustainable features that have been included in the project.
Another eco-friendly fact of 3D renders is that it automatically determines the exact amount of different materials needed for construction, reducing material waste and optimizing the development space (while reducing the cost of the project).
For those looking to make their projects more sustainable but have doubts about how these new elements will impact the final result, the use of 3D rendering is the solution.
Through these close-to-reality renderings, there will no longer be doubts about, for instance, how the solar panels would look like or where to place them.
We have 3 very clear examples of how 3D rendering contributes to the use and incorporation of elements that will make your project more sustainable and will help you not to be afraid of incorporating them:
- Energy-efficient systems: incorporating wind turbines and solar panels for example. 3D renders offer a perfect way to plan and evaluate green energy infrastructure, both functionally and aesthetically.
- Sustainable building materials: once you’ve decided on the materials that will reduce the environmental impact of your project, a render can determine what looks best and where.
- Living Roofs or Walls: design rooftops with gardens, which not only turns the unused roof into a living area, but also keeps the building cooler. You can get a bird’s-eye view of a building to show mounted solar panels or a roof garden.
Follow us on Instagram to learn more about this service and to see the projects of our satisfied clients. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact us! We will be delighted to help you.
You can check our Houzz profile to see all our projects!
- 3D renderings for homeowners: 5 key benefits March 20, 2023
- 5 kitchen island decor ideas February 15, 2023
- Home remodeling tips to avoid overspending January 3, 2023
- Real Estate 3D exterior rendering: benefits for faster sales November 16, 2022
- Open Floor Plans: 5 most common mistakes and how to avoid them October 13, 2022